FamilyTalk started as a project to help our families with their devotion time. With the support and prayers of many it has grown into a published book. The devotion guides have been used in countless churches across the country to promote spiritual growth and quality time within the family. I believe you will be blessed and challenged with this book.
Your child’s relationship with God must extend beyond Sunday morning. Parents have to take a leading role in the discipleship of their kids. Thus was born our FamilyTalk devotion guide series. We hope that it will be an effective tool to help parents disciple their children.
1. Steps we take as we grow in God
2. A series of foundational truths that are essential to our walk with God.
3. An exploration of several events in the life of King David
FamilyTalk is available on Amazon for the great deal of only .99!
FamilyTalk is also available in softcover print form. Don’t hesitate to ask about a discount if you are interested in books for your whole class or group. I would rather discount the cost so more families can be equipped and blessed.
Latest posts by Ron (see all)
- Streaming Christian Movies- a review and a free movie code - August 10, 2017
- What is my purpose? : Family Devotion - July 18, 2017
- Myth of Balance : a review - July 12, 2017